Horse Racing Resumes with Enhanced SOP
Horse Racing resumes at the Selangor Turf Club after a closure of 4 months due to the lockdown imposed by the Government. The Club will hold its race meetings on Saturday, 25th and Sunday, 26th September 2021.
However, public admission is limited to first 500 fully vaccinated customers on each day. Beside Selangor races, customers can also enjoy concurrent races from Singapore and Hong Kong on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
The Club have taken serious measures in meeting with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) set by the Government to ensure a safer environment for everyone attending the races. Among them are :-
- Only fully vaccinated customers of age 18 and above are permitted into the Club. Following Ministry of Health’s guidelines, fully vaccinated is defined as completing 14 days from the date of completing of 2nd dose of Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac or 28 days from the date of completion of dose Johnson & Johnson or Cansino.
- Check-in at the entrance via MySejahtera for tracing purposes.
- Only customers with Low Risk or Casual Contact status display in their MySejahtera are allowed entry into the Club.
- Customers with HIGH RISK STATUS display in their MySejahtera, such as Confirmed/Positive Case, Close Contact, Person Under Surveillance or Patient Under Investigation are DENIED ENTRY into the Club.
- Customers must be able to present Physical Vaccination Card if their Digital Vaccination Certificate is unavailable when requested.
- No entry to customers with temperature above 37.5 degree Celsius.
- No entry to customers without a face mask.
- Customers must wear their face masks at all times within Turf Club premises. However, customers can only temporarily remove their face masks when dining.
- Customers must maintain Physical Distancing at all times.
- Customers must sit in the designated seats. Alternate seating provided in line with Government guidelines.
- Customers must adhere to the one (1) metre physical distance markers at queue areas.
- Customers are strictly not allowed to group around in one area/location at any time.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available at common areas.
We thank all our customers for their continued support and seek their understanding in fully adhering to the SOP’s, to safeguard everyone’s health and wellbeing.