RWWA Race Day at SLTC
The Selangor Turf Club race meeting on Sunday, 18 October 2020 will be named as “RWWA Race Day” in conjunction with the simulcast of Selangor Turf Club races to Australia and New Zealand effective 3rd October 2020.
The Club has signed a simulcast and wagering agreement with Tabcorp Holdings Limited and Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) respectively to simulcast Selangor Turf Club races and operate totalisator in Australia and New Zealand.
On Sunday, a number of races will be named after Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) and its wagering platform, TABtouch. The names are :-
- WA TAB Better Your Betting Experience
- WA TAB Stream Racing Live
- Stew Maister – The Voice of Tab Radio
- WA TAB Welcomes Selangor Races
- WA TAB Past The Post Payouts
- Bet On Selangor Race With WA TAB
- WA TAB Race Replays
- Inside Running With Darren McAullay
- WA TAB Giddy Up Premium Form
- Big Breakfast With Wes & Shortie
On the same day, the Club will stage the running of the Sungai Besi Autoworld Cup. The race is sponsored by Sungai Besi Auto World Sdn Bhd, one of the largest used car management company in Klang Valley and known as “The Best Autocity in Malaysia”. There are more than 50 used car dealers operating under their belt offering thousands of cars to choose from.
The race is open to Class 2 & Class 3 horses with rating band 57 to 89, run over a distance of 1400 metres and offering prize money of RM45,000.