- policing all matters relating to incidents occurred during the running of races.
- conduct investigations and inquiries.
- ensuring the competitiveness, transparency and integrity of horse racing
- equalising the chances of wining for all horses running in a race, by allotting the horses rating based on previous performance.
- ensuring the competitiveness, transparency and integrity of horseracing.
- to effect fair start of all horses in races.
- part of the Racing Channel TV Programme team.
- provide accurate, exiting race day commentaries and live interviews.
Please refer the attached Stipe report.
Jockeys Suspension List
Please refer to the attached List of riders suspended and disqualified.
Visiting Jockeys Requirements
Please refer to the attached visiting jockey application form and declaration form.